While Gorgias and LiveAgent are both great customer service tools, they do have some key differences. In this comparison article, we’re going to dive into the features, pricing, and customer satisfaction of each software to help you to make the decision.
Which One is Better, Gorgias or LiveAgent?
The help desk software market is growing more competitive by the day. Two popular options are LiveAgent and Gorgias. Both have their pros and cons, but which one is better for your business? Here are our three use cases to see which one is better.
Based on the number of features, Gorgias is the better option.
LiveAgent is a more affordable option than Gorgias.
Based on trusted customer reviews, Gorgias is the winner.
Gorgias vs LiveAgent Pros and Cons
Both LiveAgent and Gorgias have their pros and cons, but one may be a better fit for your company depending on your needs. In this section, we will compare and contrast the pros and cons of both platforms to help you make the best decision for your business.
Gorgias Pros & Cons
- E-commerce integration (Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce)
- Live Chat
- Help Center / FAQ
- Social Media messages
- Revenue statistics
- Satisfaction survey
- Ticket-based pricing
LiveAgent Pros & Cons
- Affordable ticketing-only plan
- All-in-one solution
- Call center support
- Customer forum
- Social media comments support
- 14-day free trial
- Call center and social media answering are not available at their cheapest plans
Gorgias vs LiveAgent Price Comparison
Let’s take a look at these two’s pricing plans to see which one offers better pricing.
Gorgias Pricing Plans
Gorgias’ pricing comes in four tiers: Starter, Basic, Pro, and Pro Plus. The Starter plan offers 50 billable tickets per month for $10, with 3 user seats and support for 2 social media channels. Both Shopify and Shopify Plus are supported in this plan. As you move up the tier levels, you gain access to more billable tickets, unlimited user seats, additional social media channels, and integrations with platforms like BigCommerce and Magento. The top tier Advanced plan also includes a dedicated Success Manager.
Starter — $10 per month
- 50 billable tickets per month
- 3 user seats
- 2 social media channels
- Shopify / Shopify Plus
- Live chat
Basic — $60 per month
- 300 billable tickets per month
- Unlimited user seats
- 2 social media channels
- 150 active integrations
Pro — $360 per month
- 2,000 billable tickets per month
- Unlimited user seats
- 2 social media channels
- Support & revenue reporting
Advanced — $900 per month
- 5,000 billable tickets per month
- Unlimited user seats
- 3 social media channels
- Dedicated Success Manager
LiveAgent Pricing Plans
LiveAgent’s pricing comes in three tiers: Ticket, Ticket+Chat, and All-inclusive. Each plan offers an array of features to meet the needs of any business. The Ticket plan offers basic ticketing support for $15 per user per month, while the Ticket+Chat and All-inclusive plans offer additional features such as chat buttons and call center support for $29 and $49 per user per month, respectively. All plans come with unlimited ticket history and email addresses, as well as advanced reporting and a customer portal for seamless communication with clients.
Ticket — $15 per user per month
- Unlimited ticket history
- Unlimited email addresses
- Advanced Reporting
- Customer portal + forum
- API + integrations
Ticket+Chat — $29 per user per month
- Unlimited chat buttons
- Feedback management
- Real-time visitors monitor
- Proactive chat invitations
- Chat satisfaction surveys
All-inclusive — $49 per user per month
- Call center support
- Video call
- Call routing and transfers
- Hardware IP phone
Gorgias vs LiveAgent Features Comparison
While these tools share some similarities, there are also some key differences. In this section, we will compare these two software programs’ features and help you decide which one is right for you.
With Gorgias, order information from Shopify is easily accessible so your agents don’t have to waste time searching for it. This allows them to quickly refund an order or apply a discount if needed.
Social media comment management
To make things more convenient for your support team, Gorgias integrates directly with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. In this way, they can swiftly answer any questions that come up (and automate what doesn’t need immediate attention.)
Add a fast-loading chat widget to your storefront that allows you to talk to customers directly, and solve their questions before they become email tickets. Don’t wait for shoppers to ask a question; set up a chat campaign that automatically messages them first, and offers proactive support or encourages sales. If follow-up questions arise, your team of agents will be ready!
By using Gorgias’ platform, shoppers will have the option to call your customer service team while allowing your agents to work from one application. When customers call your store, we’ll automatically display their ecommerce history as well as past conversations and related data from any apps you’ve integrated. This way, instead of needing to spend time confirming details,
your agents can focus on resolving the issue at hand.
Gorgias SMS is the best way to offer text message support for an uninterrupted conversation with customers. With Gorgias, SMS will never be far away when they have a question, so they can go about their day while your agents save the day.
LiveAgent is one of the best help desk solutions on the market, which makes ticket management easy. With their wide range of features and integrations, as well as excellent multi-channel support for smooth customer conversations, you can take advantage of everything they have to offer. LiveAgent’s key features include:
- Ticketing system
- Knowledge base
- Live Chat
- Social media support
- Call center
Customer service can be a nightmare, but it doesn’t have to be. With LiveAgent, your emails, chats, calls, social media mentions and more will go into one inbox. Automation rules and integrations will help you take care of customer service with just the click of a button.
- Universal inbox: All of your customer’s communication in one place, on a single dashboard that is easily organized.
- Organized customer interactions: Keep all communication channels organized and efficient. Decrease response time for customers and provide faster replies. Easily find customer tickets to improve your workflow.
- Internal tickets and notes: Make a note to yourself and assign tasks to agents within the ticket. Write down any relevant customer information. Set reminders for yourself in the tickets so you don’t forget anything.
- Canned messages: LiveAgent’s pre-written answers will help you resolve common issues faster, so you can focus on other areas of your business. Their solutions are reliable and easy to implement, so you can get back to what’s important: growing your business.
LiveAgent offers a self-service customer portal to provide the best customer experience possible. This will improve the daily routine of your customer support agents, and take advantage of LiveAgent’s knowledge base tools to provide relevant articles, how-to guides, and other useful information for customers.
- WYSIWYG editor: LiveAgent’s WYSIWYG editor can help you create articles, guides, how-tos, and information segments for your knowledge hub so that it can continue to grow.
- Forum: LiveAgent forum is an important part of your customer support platform. Customers and customer support team members can engage in conversations on the forum to share knowledge and help each other out.
- Feedback & Suggestions: If you take the time to read and respond to customer feedback, your business will not only improve its relationship with customers but also build a stronger knowledge base.
- User-friendly dashboard: Your knowledge base should not only be about helping your clients but also assist your employees with an easy-to-use platform.
LiveAgent offers a live chat platform that provides great customer experiences. The fast live chat widget and advanced features make any customer interaction easy. With real-time support, you can turn website visitors into customers and solve customer queries quickly. Improve customer engagement with the LiveAgent single chat application today.
- Proactive chat invitations: Invite website browsers to chat with a customer care agent in order to catch their attention.
- Website monitoring: With Chat overview, you can see how many website visitors you have, as well as the number of active agents and chats. This is a helpful way to keep track of where your visitors are spending their time on your site.
- Real-time typing view: By getting your answers ready before the customer sends you a message, you can be proactive instead of reactive. The Real time typing view allows you to see what customers are writing before they send it so that you’re always one step ahead.
- Multilingual chat widget: No matter where your customers are from, LiveAgent can bridge the language barrier. With support for over 40 languages, you’ll be able to provide them with the help they need regardless of location.
Social media support
With LiveAgent, you can connect your social media channels and have all customer service requests organized in one efficient solution. The ticketing system allows you to manage tickets from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Viber- all in one place. Keep your social interactions high with a fully featured communication platform that doubles as a help desk tool.
- Universal inbox: With the universal inbox, social media messages from any platform are sorted and easy to find. Not only that, but the universal inbox also helps you manage communication from all channels in one place so you can keep track of customer conversations more easily.
- Automation rules: By adding custom rules for automation, you can take your customer service to the next level by being faster and more efficient with interactions while Automation takes care of repetitive tasks.
- Departments and tags: Your customer support team’s success lies in its ability to be divided into departments, each with its own specialization. This way, you can ensure that your customers are always getting help from the right expert.
- Macros, attachments and notes: Improve customer service today by using canned messages and predefined answers to speed up response times. With LiveAgent, you can also support various attachment types when replying to a ticket.
LiveAgent’s cloud-based call center software, LiveAgent, makes it easy to engage with your customers across all channels. LiveAgent’s VoIP (voice over internet protocol) call center phone system is equipped with advanced features such as IVR, call back requests, ACD, smart call routing, call transfers, unlimited call recording, and HD video calls — and that’s just the beginning. With LiveAgent you can provide reliable and personalized service to your customer easily!
- Internal calls: Internal calls enable you to speak with other employees who are working their shifts, as well as transfer calls.
- Call transfers: LiveAgent’s call center has attended and consultative transfers. Attended transfers allow for happier customers, by tieing them to an agent before their call is terminated.
- VoIP call center phone system: With LiveAgent call center, you have the ability to integrate with over 99% of VoIP providers that use SIP Trunk. If your preferred VoIP partner isn’t listed, please contact LiveAgent and they would be more than happy to add them.
- Outbound call center software: Improve customer relations by optimizing outbound interactions through their manual call center.
- Native and third-party CRM integrations: You can ensure your contact center agents provide personalized service at all times with one of LiveAgent’s three CRM integrations, or you can use their native CRM tools.
People’s Choice: Gorgias vs LiveAgent
One key aspect when comparing these two services is to compare how other customers rate them. Both of the software has multiple trusted reviews so it’s easy to compare which one is better.
Gorgias has an average of 4.6-star 3rd party reviews (in legit sites like G2 and Capterra). Other customers seem to love it and consider it as a great option for their customer service software needs.
LiveAgent has an average of 4.6-star 3rd party reviews (in legit sites like G2 and Capterra). Other customers seem to love it and consider it as a great option for their customer service software needs.
Top 10 Customer Support Software
Now it should be clear which platform is better for your needs. In case you’re still not happy with either of them, take a look at this list of the top 10 customer support software that has similar features.
Gorgias vs LiveAgent Wrap
Choosing the right help desk software can be tricky. There are a lot of factors to consider, and each product has its own unique set of features. In this article, we’ve compared two popular help desk software on the market: LiveAgent and Gorgias. We’ve looked at both products from a variety of angles, including price, customer support, features, and more.
So, which one is the best? Well, that depends on your needs and budget. Ultimately, it comes down to what works best for you.